the diary of a sociopathic social climber.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i hate my parents.

i cannot stand my mom, i hope she falls in a hole. she was like what do you have for plans for this afternoon and she was fine with me having them and i told her that i didnt have any set ones yet, and she was like okay call if you do something. so i got on the phone with ali and i called my mom and i was like can i watch a movie with ali this afternoon and she got all huffy and was liek you need to read and fuck that, it is just because it was ali. and then my dad calls me and was like you need to read. i cannot stand my parents. i really cant bear to tolerate them right now. i dont know what crawled my mom's ass and died. i am so sick of her. she makes me want to jump off a bridge. i cant take her. whatever, my parents are not high on my list of favorite people currently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home