the diary of a sociopathic social climber.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

i cant take it any more

last night was patrick's party, it was interesting. joey and etc got drunk and such and then brit couldnt take me home. so pete was nice enough to be able to take me home, my parents found out and they ahve been screaming at me all day. my mom freaks out all the time and i just cant talk to her. she yells and gets defensive and never lets me finish my thought. i cant stand it and now she is like you are never home, you dont do anything. and now she might not let me go to the wake. she is like you are never at home, i hate it at home, that is why i dont hang around at home if possible. and apparently after i left the party matt decided to say not nice things about me, why cant everyone just move on? i am not having a good day and my father keeps trying to butt in with a schedule for my summer hw. not the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home