the diary of a sociopathic social climber.

Monday, July 17, 2006

i like therapy.

i like my crazy doctor, she makes me feel better. so its past 7, i havent heard from brit, or scott, or pete. i bet they are all together playing the lets not call jenn game. i dont like that game :\. katelyn wants me to go sing karoake with her, but idk i really dont want to, my head hurts enough with the searing oppressive heat i dont want to listen to people singing really loudly off key and such. however i have nothing else to do. maybe ill just never leave my room again. i have air conditioning, it wouldnt be so bad. whatever.
i hope nick is doing okay. i really empathize with what he is going through.
i am going to lake compounce with my family on saturday, bonnie said that she wants to ride rides with me, but her boyfriend john wont so she wants to hang out with me. that is perfectly fine with me we havent spent time together in ages. although now i feel like i cant really talk to her. idk why. i dont feel like talking much to any one right now, my head is pounding, my vitamin water keeps me going.
i have tentative plans with meg for friday during the day, we are thinking breakfast and mall i guess as i have to work at 5 and she has some recital thing at 7. tomorrow, i am working 7-11. that should be a riot, so that means no going out tomorrow night. weds i have to call in and i kinda hope that i do have to work, i want more hours.
so i have decided that i am never calling chris again to see if hell call me i doubt it. lately i have always been the one to call him. i am so sick of always having to contact him, im not worth a phonecall. hes not alone with that tonight.
maybe ill go out with katelyn....who knows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home