the diary of a sociopathic social climber.

Monday, August 28, 2006

and i should be cleaning.

i hate that boy that likes to keep me out in the rain.
excpet that is a complete lie. i dont hate him, if i hated
him i wouldnt be writing this.
i shouldnt talk to him ever again
i really shouldnt.
but please, who am i kidding, i still talk to chris when he calls...
chris wanted to do something tomorrow but he hasnt called me back
and w/e im not seeing him tomorrow, if he doesnt call before noon.
i will refuse.
im tired of being pushed around
and taken advantage of by boys...
but i suppose i do it to myself.
maybe im just over sensitive?
idk y i let myself feel this way,
i really should stop it.
i heard the song call me when you're sober on the radio, it reminds me of chris....alot.
fuck boys. fuck ppl that lie.
sadly that pretty much wipes out most of the population.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home